Take a look: New layout and new user pic! I love the new layout.
Do you like it? I hope so! :) I really love David in those pictures! *___*
And my Scrapbook is new too, I changed the banner cos I didn't like so much! This is better!
Btw yesterday night I saw Yes Man and I loved it... I rolled on the floor laughing. I really liked Jim Carrie since I was a kid and Zooey Deschanel was so cute!
This is the story: Carl Allen's life is going nowhere, he says always "NO" to everything, he reject every offer, proposition, request, question and notion that comes his way. Until one day he meet an old friends who take him in a seminary, here he signs up for a self-help program based on one simple covenant: say yes to everything. Unleashing the power of "YES" begins to transform Carl's life in amazing and unexpected ways, getting him promoted at work and opening the door to a new romance: Allison. Allison is a bohemian type, very much Carl’s opposite, who conducts photo-jogging classes(this scene is amazing) and sings in a rock band. Of course, the two hit it off and Allison’s free spirit finds plenty of opportunities for Carl to say yes, but one day... ehehe you have to see it for find out what happen.
And today was LOST DAY. I really need more than one episode per week!
- Dasmond/Penny's baby is so cute... and his name is Charlie... so sad!
- Dan/Charlotte FTW. He is so sweet! Gosh I hope she doesn'd die!
- And, after the ambush of the week, the others arrives and the boss is a kid, and she's the boss cos she's got the gun...
- Desmond is hot as always and now is in England awww "I'll be back by dark and then I'm done forever i promise..." yeeees Desmond... XD "If you're gonna promise me something Des can you promise me you'll never go back to that island again?" Ok. So Desmond HAVE to come back with the Oceanic Six YAY. I'm sorry Pen!
Best line: Locke: "Who are these people?" Sawyer: "Well, gee, I didn't have time to ask that, with frogurt on fire and all." I love you James Sawyer! XD and Jules love you too! XD
- Richard: "How do I know you weren't sent here on some suicide mission? That I'll take you out to the bomb and you'll just detonate it?"
"Dan: Because... I'm in love with the woman sitting next to me. And I would never... I'd never do anything to hurt her." SQUEEEEEEEEEEE Richard is a fan, look at him!!!
- WTF the bomb! And Dan screw up and says that he comes from the future... lol the kid doesn't believe him, Juses is (as always) not so impressed by the whole situation and Sawyer have his "WTF" face!
- Widmore is God, he's everywhere and controls everything!
- Totally unexpected: Desmond who goes to Widmore
- And... OMGWTF... Widmore was on the island in the '50... And Locke is "happy" about that
And now I have to wait an entire week... NO WAY... take a look at the promo!!!
And Yesterday night (was very late) I saw Neil Patrick Harris in Doogie Howser MD he was a baby, awww and his voice was so cute! :)